Let’s cut to the chase—you might be ready to hire a Fractional CMO if any of the following statements apply to you & your business:
- You’ve been putting off hiring a full-time marketing lead because you’re not sure if you can justify the expense or are convinced you can handle it all on your own (spoiler alert: you can’t).
- You know that marketing is important to your business but have no idea where to start or what the return on investment (ROI) could be.
- You have a great product or service but no one knows about it because your marketing efforts are scattered, erratic, and largely ineffective.
- You want to implement a new marketing initiative but don’t have the bandwidth to see it through because you’re already wearing a million hats and then some.
- You don’t have a solid marketing strategy (or any plan at all).
- You have way too many doers, and no one is steering the ship.
- You want to improve your online presence but don’t know how or where to start.
If any of these sound familiar, then congratulations—you might be ready to hire a Fractional CMO!
A Fractional CMO is a chief marketing officer who works for your company on a part-time or project basis. They are usually brought on board to help with specific initiatives or challenges and work closely with the CEO or other senior executives to develop and execute a marketing plan that meets your business goals.
What Does a Fractional CMO Do?
Fractional CMOs wear many hats, which is why they are such an asset to businesses that are in need of marketing assistance but are not quite ready (or able) to commit to a full-time employee. Here are just some of the things a Fractional CMO can do for your business:
- Audit your existing marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan tailored specifically for your business
- Increase brand awareness and reach new markets
- Improve website design and content, as well as social media presence
- Manages, mentors, and leads the marketing department based off one strategy designed to drive profitable growth.
- Drives traffic through effective lead-generation campaigns
- Nurtures relationships with key partners and influencers in your industry
- Provides guidance and support for sales team members
A Fractional CMO is an excellent solution for businesses that need marketing assistance but need more time to be ready or able to commit to a full-time employee. If any of the statements in the beginning of this article apply to you, then it’s time to consider bringing on a Fractional CMO. From auditing existing marketing efforts to developing and executing comprehensive plans, there is no limit to what they can do for your business—and I promise they will quickly become an invaluable part of your team.
Want to learn more?
Book a discovery call with me